Sunday, November 7, 2010

Suicide is for Little Girls

I don't understand people who commit suicide, but then again I'm not a wimp.

People who commit suicide are nothing but a bunch of babies who never grew up enough to stop looking to their mommies for help with every facet of their lives. Maybe if I was a whiny momma's boy I'd want to kill myself too, but in reality I'm not so I'd get over it. It's just being sad! Suck it up.

Why's it so hard for you to be happy? Is there something wrong with you?

Go outside. Hit on a girl. Go to a bar and get drunk! Watch a funny movie. There's so many things that will make you happy that I don't understand why you're so sad.

Look. I'm as excited about getting into heaven as the next guy, but if you kill yourself you don't go to heaven. You'll go to hell. God only gave you one life to live so live it! Don't take it for granted. If you're unhappy with the life that you have, God gave you free will. So use that free will to go out and change what you're unhappy about. That's what I do. That's why I have this blog.

3 comments:

  1. It appears you do not comprehend how fragile human can be. Some poeple tend to break easier under pressure, that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason I have ever contemplated suicide was to find out what actually happens when you die, not what some books tells you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "GO to a bar and get drunk!"

    "Look. I'm as excited about getting into heaven as the next guy..."

    Apparently not excited enough, because you forgot the part in the Bible about not getting drunk.

    Also, you must be a Catholic. How sad...

    ReplyDelete