Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't ever forget that you told your wife that you have a blog

Well, I'm in it deep.

As the title suggests, I forgot that I told the wife about the blog.  "It'll make great money honey!  All people have to do is click on the ads!  And they're TARGETED!"  (We see how well that's turning out.)  Well, long story short she read about how I may have accidentally killed the cat.

Oh man, did I get an ear full.  "What did I tell you about drinking?   I told you that you should cut back on the drinking!  Now, the kids are crying and the cat is dead!  Was it worth it?"

Man...  I was already feeling guilty, but, now, I feel guilty AND I have a head ache.

Hey, sweety.  If you're reading my PERSONAL PRIVATE blog again here's an idea:  Why don't you shut up?

I'm going to drink beer if I god damned want to, and there is absolutely zero that you can do about it.  Did you miss the part where I said I was going to buy a new cat?  FUCK!

PS  I could have boned your sister back when we first started dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment