Saturday, November 6, 2010

The iPhone is a Piece of Junk!



The iPhone is a piece of junk! Why do they even call it a phone? The damned thing can't even make calls. There's no option for it.

I can connect to the internet, but only from my house on my own wifi network. I personally think that it should be considered false advertising calling this thing a phone.

The games are neat enough. Full 3D and almost looks like something you'd see on my son's Xbox 360 or PS3, and that's neat and all, but the main reason I got it was so that I could make phonecalls. I called up Apple Customer Support and they asked me to make sure that I indeed got an iPhone and not an iPod. 

I'm gonna let that sink in for moment.

Hello! I'm not stupid. There's a huge difference between an iPod and an iPhone, and I know what each one is. You can spot the difference from a mile away. The ipod doesn't have a touch screen.

Don't even get me started on how unresponsive the touchscreen is. When I AM at home to be able to get on the internet I may as well go and get on the computer! When I'm on the computer at least I'm not constantly clicking the wrong button due to a shoddy, stupid interface. At least the games and the music are portable. That's the only good thing that I have to say about this device.

Overall I give the iPhone 2 out of a possible 10 stars.

2 comments: